What is online mentoring?
Online mentoring happens when:
- Someone visits one of our websites or social media sites.
- This person (or “mentee”) types in a concern or question or response into the form provided.
- Their response is matched with a mentor.
- The mentor “comes alongside” the mentee through online messages. The mentor encourages and supports this person by expressing empathy, asking clarifying questions, listening, praying, and sharing the next step for their spiritual journey.
- The conversation goes on for as long as the mentee desires. For privacy purposes, all messages that the mentor and mentee send will be routed via our mentoring software (tmm.io).